Education and Training:
- Minimum education of Bachelor’s degree in Biological Sciences or related field.
- 3+ years of Pharma/Biotech drug development experience.
- Experience in design, QC and execution of biochemical methods such as chromatography, electrophoresis, IEF, medium- to high- throughput 96/384 well assay formats, such as ELISA, quantitative Western assays.
- Must be able to analyze, interpret, and summarize data using statistical methods
- Must be conversant with the drug development activities and work closely with a formulator to develop optimized products in a timely manner.